Wednesday, November 4, 2009

World Series Thoughts

Been a bit busy, and didn't get to catch anything but the highlights for Game 5...

  • Chase Utley is hopefully becoming a household name. He's played extremely well, and if the Phillies do manage to come back and win this Series, he's a lock for MVP.
  • Game 6's matchup, when I first heard it, made me initially think Red Sox-Yankees. Guess Pedro really was known for that, even more than I thought previously.
  • I would love to see the Phillies win tonight, and force a game 7 tomorrow. I love seeing games where they will throw anyone and everyone out there if need be.
  • It has been a much better and more interesting World Series than I thought it would be initially. As much as it annoys me that the Yankees may very well have purchased this title, the players on the field still have to execute.

No comments: